We're five days away from Apple's “scarily fast” event in October. Mac event, and the company posted a livestream placeholder on its YouTube channel. Follow the steps to set up an event notification.
Apple's fall event is all virtual this year, and everyone is watching. the company is unveiling its latest and greatest Mac computers.
- Apple Announces Special Event on October 30th: “Scary Fast”
- What to Expect from Apple's Surprise Mac Party “Scary Fast” event
- An Easter egg on Apple's website confirms that the Scary Fast event is all about the Mac
Watch Scary Fast Apple Mac Event on YouTube
Now, right after sending out invites and posting a fun Easter egg on the event landing page, Apple posted a livestream placeholder on her YouTube channel.
- If you open the video below in the YouTube app or on the web, you can click the “Notify Me” button; button to receive an alert before the event begins.
- Notably, Apple has changed the start time for this event to begin at 5:00 pm PT on October 30.