Retailers have been waiting longer and longer to reveal their specific Black Friday week plans, now that shopping begins as early as October and most businesses are focusing on “early Black Friday” deals first. Today we finally got more info from Walmart and all the official Black Friday deals you can expect this week.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner of Walmart. When you click on a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment that helps us keep the site running.
As with Target, you'll find the usual set of Black Friday deals at Walmart this year, including TVs, streaming devices, video games, home appliances and more. Several select Apple products are also on sale.
Walmart Black Friday Schedule
All month long, Walmart is running a “Daily Deals” promotion in which fresh markdowns appear every Monday. That remains true this week as most of the big Black Friday deals are scheduled for today, November 21st, and will last until Black Friday, November 25th.
Walmart+ members get early access to deals online today -sales. starting at 12 noon ET for these members. For everyone else, online sales will start today at 19:00. ET, and many of the same sales will hit stores on Friday.
- Monday, November 21 – Online sales start at 12:00. ET for Walmart+ users and at 7:00 pm. ET for everyone else.
- Thursday, November 24th – stores closed, online sales continue.
- Friday, November 25th – stores open at 6:00 local time.
Walmart Black Friday Sale Begins November 21
Like many retailers, Walmart offers a wide variety of Black Friday merchandise. You'll find significant discounts on video games, appliances, TVs, smart home products, speakers, headphones, and more. We've broken down some of the major discount categories into sections below, and remember that while many of these sales are live, some will follow later in the day.
SITE-WIDE SALE, Walmart Black Friday
- Hisense Roku 32-inch Smart TV – $124 vs. $158.
- Vizio 40″ LED Smart TV – $198 vs $226
- TCL 43″ 4K UHD Roku Smart TV $218 vs $258
- Vizio 50″ 4K UHD LED Smart TV – $298 vs. $358
- Vizio 58″ 4K UHD LED Smart TV – $398 vs. $528
- LG 75-inch 4K UHD Smart TV – $626.99 vs. $898
- Samsung 55-inch QLED 4K Smart TV – 797 $999 vs. $999.99
- Samsung 75-inch QLED 4K Smart TV $997.99 vs. $1,399.99
- 65 -inch Samsung Neo QLED 4K Smart TV – $1,397.99 vs. $1,999.99
- Chromecast with Google TV (HD) – $18 vs. from $29.99
- Roku Premiere 4K – $19 vs. $34.99
- Chromecast with Google TV (4K) – $39.98 vs. $48.69
Walmart's Black Friday video game deals match many of those we see at other retailers, including the $299 Nintendo Switch Annual Bundle with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Otherwise, you'll find the best deals of the year on numerous popular games.
- PlayStation 5 Console God of War Ragnarok Pack – $559.00
- PlayStation 5 God of War Ragnarok Digital Edition Bundle – $459.00
- Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle – $299.00
- Soundcore portable speaker $39.00 vs. from $79
- Beats Flex $49.95, down from $69.95
- Beats Studio Buds – $99.95, up from $149.99
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones – $99.00, down from $149.99
- Bose Sport Earbuds – $129.00 down from $179.00
- Google Pixel Buds Pro – $149.99 down from $199.99
- Bose QuietComfort Noise Canceling Headphones – 249 USD vs. USD 329
- Google Nest Mini – $19.98 instead of $49
- Google Nest Hub – $49.98 $99.98 vs. $99.98
- >Netgear Nighthawk Wi-Fi 6 Router $99 vs. $144.95
- AirPods 2 – $79 vs. $129
- Apple Watch SE (First Generation) – $149 vs. $199
- AirTag 4-Pack – $74 $98 vs. $99 [matched on Amazon]
- AirPods Pro 1 – $159 for less than $99. from $249.00 [equivalent on Verizon]
- AirPods Pro 2 – $199.99 vs. $249.00 [equivalent on Amazon]
< p> You can find all Apple Black Friday Deals currently available in our dedicated post. For everything else, we keep track of all the best deals of the season related to Apple in our Black Friday roundup, so be sure to check back throughout the month for an updated list of all the most notable discounts you'll find on Black Friday 2022.
Related Reviews: Apple Black Friday, Apple DealsRelated Forum: Community Discussion[ 2 comments ]