Todoist's Popular Problem Solving (GTD) app has received an AI update that aims to make it easier ever to complete your tasks . This includes suggesting tasks, making them more effective, and getting tips on how to complete them.
Available in the Todoist app for Mac (Windows, Linux, and web ) for Pro and Business users, the new AI Assistant has several useful features:
- Suggest tasks
- Suggest tasks from the AI Assistant extension helps you break down big tasks into smaller parts. Enter the task you want to complete and the extension will create a list of tasks to help you achieve your goal.
- Get tips on how to complete tasks
- This extension will give you tips for more advanced tasks. Use it with one of your existing tasks and it will create the next actionable step to complete it.
- Make tasks more actionable
- If you want to rewrite your tasks to make it easier to get started, this extension will help you do just that.
How to add an AI assistant to Todoist for Mac
New feature requires Todoist Pro or business plan
- Open the Todoist app
- Click on your avatar in the upper right corner
- Select Integrations.
- Select at the top “Browse”.
- Select Al Assistant from the list of available integrations.
- Press Add > Confirm.
Todoist notes that “the first time you run the extension, you will be prompted to grant read and write access to app data.”
For more information about the new feature, see the support document Todoist. Does this sound valuable to you? Share your thoughts in the comments!
- Microsoft's SwiftKey brings Bing AI intelligence to any iPhone or Android app
- Piti AI Hands-On for iPhone with Live Activity, Siri Shortcuts, GPT-4
- DuckDuckGo offers natural language AI integration with DuckAssist
- Microsoft Office will soon get GPT-4 AI with a new Co-Pilot feature.