Email Facebook Twitter Reddit
AppleInsider may earn affiliate commissions for purchases made through links on our site.
Now is the time to upgrade your monitor to 4K as Black Friday sales offer massive savings on everything from budget to ultra-wide 4K displays for as little as 199 dollars.
This savings range includes a 50% discount on the 27-inch Samsung S80A Display, which is just $199.99 instead of $399.99 for a short time. And the Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 ultra-wide 49-inch display retails for $1,499.99. saving $800.
Black Friday 27″ 4K Monitor Deals< /h2>
Perhaps the most common display size, 27 inches, is sufficient for most tasks, but doesn't dominate a desk. All of them have a refresh rate of at least 60 Hz and a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- LG 27UL500-W (two HDMI, one DisplayPort, audio out) now $229.99 (discounted) $120)
- Dell S2722QC (Dual HDMI, One USB-C, USB-A, Audio Out) now $284.99 ($95 off)
- Samsung S80A (HDMI, USB-C, 3 USB- A in hub) now $199 ($200 off)
- Philips 278E1A (2 HDMI, DisplayPort, Audio Out) now $254.00 ($5.56 off)
- Philips 288E2E 28″ Frameless Monitor (3840×2160, 60Hz, DisplayPort x 1, HDMI x 2) now $215.99 ($54 off)
- Samsung UJ59 Series 32″ (3840×2160, 60Hz, 2 HDMI, DisplayPort, Audio Out) now $269.99 ($70 off)
- Samsung 49″ Odyssey Neo G9 G95NA (5120×1440 , 240Hz, two HDMI, one DisplayPort , USB-B to USB-A hub) now $1499.99 ($800 off)
Big Display Discounts
From the small 27″ to the extra-wide 49″, Black Friday specials are on the way.
Smaller portable monitors
There is also an opportunity to save money with displays that may not be designed so much to be your only monitor as to be with which you travel to make an additional display for your laptop.
For example, there is a 15.6″ KYY 4K portable monitor with a resolution of 3840×2160 and a refresh rate of 60Hz. It is now available on Amazon for 2 $23.99 ($96 off).
Anyway, Black Friday monitoring discounts won't last long &mdash ; and may well be gone by the end of the weekend. If you see a display that matches what you need, then it's time to buy it and buy it right away.
Remember also that AppleInsider will include the best deals as they become available.