Email Facebook Twitter Reddit
AppleInsider may earn affiliate commissions for purchases made through links on our site.
Amazon's record-breaking Apple TV deal means you can get an Apple TV 4K set-top box for as little as $80.
Apple's Black Friday deals are in full swing ahead of the holiday as Amazon cuts the price of the 32GB Apple TV 4K (2021 Model) to just $79.99. See how it stacks up against the 2022 model in our 2021 vs. 2022 Apple TV 4K comparison.
Get an Apple TV 4K on Amazon.
With a $99 price cut, the 32GB Apple TV 4K is priced at $79.99 and the 64GB model is reduced to $99.99 — both of which are the lowest prices available according to our Apple TV Pricing Guide.
And both models have Ethernet, which the entry-level 2022 does not.
Additional tech deals
There are many additional tech sales leading up to Black Friday, including exclusives discounts on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models. Here's an overview of current specials:
- Today's best deals at the start of Black Friday on Apple Software & amp; more
- MacBook Pro price war rages on at the start of Black Friday, 14-inch models starting at $1599
- B&H's Holiday Head Launch Sale up to 46% off Mac, iPad, HomePod mini and more. photography equipment
- Apple AirPods Pro 2 drop to $199.99 ($50 off) on Amazon
- Trade in your used iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad & get an exclusive cash bonus
- Sonos Black Friday Deals: Save 20% on popular soundbars and amplifiers; columns