Email Facebook Twitter Reddit
AppleInsider may earn affiliate commissions for purchases made through links on our site.
This week, readers can save $200 off Apple's high-end MacBook Air with stock and free expedited shipping.
Exclusive $200 off Apple's 2022 MacBook Air courtesy of B&H Photo. The high performance M2 configuration with 10-core GPU, 16GB of memory and a large 1TB SSD is priced at $1,699 when purchased from a laptop or desktop using the links in this post.
Buy for $1699.
At the time of publication, the devices were in stock with free expedited shipping on orders shipped within the United States. It's a sought-after configuration with double the storage and four times the storage of the standard MacBook Air M2. Other retailers are either sold out or taking orders.
Exclusive discounts at B&H
- MacBook Air M2 (10-core GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) Space Gray: $1,699 ($200 off)
- M1 13-inch MacBook Pro (8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) Silver: $999 ($300 off)
- M1 MacBook Pro 13″ (16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) Space Gray: $1,399 ($500 off)
- M2 MacBook Pro 13″ (24GB RAM, 512GB SSD) Space Gray : $1699 ($200 off)
In addition to the three-digit savings, B&H Payboo cardholders can enjoy instant refunds sales tax in their respective states, potentially recovering another $170. pocket.
(*) Activation Instructions: To activate exclusive offers at B&H, shop using the pricing links in this post from your laptop or desktop. Unfortunately, the offer cannot be activated via the B&H mobile app at this time. Need help? Check out the deals at appleinsider.com.
In addition to this MacBook Air deal, readers can find discounts on dozens of additional configurations, from base model to heavy-duty systems with 24GB of storage, in our MacBook Air M2 Pricing Guide.
More Apple Deals
Lots of additional tech deals available this week , including exclusive discounts on MacBook Air and iPad Pro models. Here is an overview of current specials:
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 back at $29.99
- Holiday deals: 16-inch MacBook Pro down to $1,989, 1TB model down to $2,289
- Mac Studio (M1 Max chip, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD) down to $2,349
- Refurbished Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro drops to $1,949 ($550 off), plus $70 off AppleCare
- Save $150 on Apple's 16GB MacBook Air M2 Midnight RAM and amps; 10-core GPU now available
- Apple Watch Ultra back on sale on Amazon for Christmas delivery