Procreate, the pioneer and leader in iPad illustration and two-time Apple Design Award winner, has unveiled its newest app that aims to — make it easier to “create rich 2D animation, expressive videos and breathtaking stories.” Procreate says: “Dreams”; for iPad includes “all-new drawing capabilities”; and starts in November. See the teaser and other materials below for details.
This story is supported by Mosyle, Apple's only unified platform. Mosyle is the only solution that fully integrates five different applications onto a single Apple platform, allowing businesses and schools to easily and automatically deploy, manage and secure all their Apple devices. More than 38,000 organizations use Mosyle solutions to automate the deployment, management and security of millions of Apple devices every day. Request a FREE account todayand find out how you can put your Apple fleet on Autopilot at a price you'll find hard to believe.
Today, Procreate showed off a first look at its new Dreams app on its website and social media.
Here's the presentation:
Procreate Dreams is a brand new animation app packed with powerful tools that anyone can use. Create eye-catching hand-drawn animations and motion graphics and enhance them with photos, video, and sound.
Features Procreate Dreams
- Paint with all the popular Procreate brushes. “Spread out your timeline to give yourself more space to draw.”
- Record motion or effects via touch control
- Multi-touch timelinedesigned for animation and fluid gestures
- >Edit audio and video using voice-over, music and sound effects.
- The “Scene” functionallows you to “Create huge sets for characters to visit. life, all in one project”
- Eternal history for non-destructive editing
- Made for iPad and Apple Pencil >
- iCloud support
- Additional features include keyframes, real-time rendering, onion skins, and text & type
- Price: $19.99 one-time purchase (no subscription)
Procreate hopes &# 8220; We welcome a whole new generation of creators” with the new Dreams app priced at an affordable one-time purchase of $20.
Procreate is launching a new animation app for iPad on November 22nd. Check out a more in-depth overview of the user interface and experience with it. two-minute teaser: