We pay great attention to protecting the security of users’ personal data. Visitors can view most of the site’s pages without providing any information about themselves. However, in order to provide certain services, we may need your personal information. We bring to your attention the security principles that explain how the collection and use of data that is provided by website visitors in these cases. We recommend that you carefully read the full text of this Safety Compliance Statement.
- Some objects posted on the site are the intellectual property of the site “macspace.fun”. The use of such objects is established by the current legislation.
- The site “macspace.fun” contains links that allow you to go to other sites. macspace.fun is not responsible for the information posted on these sites and provides links to them only for the convenience of visitors to its site.
Personal information and security:
- The macspace.fun website guarantees that no information received from you will ever, under any circumstances, be provided to third parties, except as provided by applicable law.
- In certain circumstances, macspace.fun may ask you to register and provide personal information. The information provided is used solely when processing an order on the website or to provide the visitor with access to specific information.
- Personal information can be changed, updated or deleted at any time in the “Account” section.
- In order to provide you with information of a certain kind, the site “macspace.fun” with your explicit consent may send informational messages to the e-mail address specified during registration. You can opt out of it at any time.
- The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice.