Email Facebook Twitter Reddit
There's still time to save $80 on Apple's 9th-gen iPad thanks to Amazon's $249 Prime Day price extension.
Prime Big Deals Day may technically be over, but that hasn't stopped Amazon from extending the Prime Day price on Apple's 9th-generation iPad. The 64GB Wi-Fi-only tablet is $80 off in your choice of Silver or Space Gray. It provides the cheapest entry point into the iPad lineup, making it a great option for families and students.
Buy for $249.00.
Those who need more storage can also save $80 on the 256GB model, now on sale for $399, down from $479.
The iPad deals above are in addition to the great deals on the 11-inch M1 iPad Pro models found below and in our iPad price guide.
iPad discounts on the latest models
- iPad 9th generation (64GB, Wi-Fi): $249 ($80 off) US
- 9th Gen iPad (256GB, Wi-Fi): $399 ($80 off)
- 10th Gen iPad (64GB, Wi-Fi) Fi): $399.99 ($50 off)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (M2, 128GB, Wi-Fi): $1,049 ($50 off)
- iPad Air 5 (64GB, Wi-Fi): $499.99 ($100 off)
- iPad Air 5th Gen (256GB, Wi-Fi) in select colors: $649.99 ($100 off)
iPad Pro Sale
- iPad Pro 11-inch (M1, 256GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) Space Gray: $799.99 ($250 off)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (M1, 512GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) Space Gray: $899.99 ($400 off)
- iPad Pro 11″ (M1, 1TB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) Space Gray: $999.99 ($700 off)
- iPad Pro 11″ (M1, 1TB) , Wi-Fi + Cellular) Space Gray: $1,099.99 ($1,000 off)
iPad Accessories Discount
- Apple Pencil 1st generation: $89 ($10 off).
- Apple Pencil 2nd generation: $120.39 ($10 off).
- Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 11 inches (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th). generation) and iPad Air (4th, 5th generation): $269 ($30 off)
Take advantage of even more Prime Week deals
If you're looking for Mac hardware, be sure to visit the AppleInsider Guide prices on hundreds of exclusive discounts on MacBooks and iMacs.
- Prime Day Deals Extended: Apple Up to 48% Off
- Epic Deal: Get a 14-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB RAM and 1TB SSD for $1,999 ($900 off)
- October Days Deal Reduces Office for Mac to $29.97
- Prime Daily Deal Extended: 32-inch Samsung M8 Monitor Drops to $369.99