Email Facebook Twitter Reddit
AppleInsider may earn affiliate commissions for purchases made through links on our site.
Paramount Plus Black Friday offer has been extended due to high demand, cutting half of the annual plan for new and regular subscribers.
Paramount Plus originally expired on Black Friday weekend, but has since decided to extend its popular — and new and regular subscribers can enjoy a 50% discount on the first year of service.
Check out the offer at Paramount+.
This agreement reduces the Essential plan to $24.99 for the first year and the Premium plan to $49.99 for the first year.
Stay home and watch all your favorite TV shows and football games through the NFL on CBS live. The winter months are also a great time to curl up and watch a new series. You can get half an annual discount if you sign up now to enjoy tens of thousands of TV shows and movies. For half an annual plan for the first year, you don't have to break the bank to stream Paramount + Originals and the many new films available exclusively on the platform.
To activate the offer, go to ParamountPlus.com and click the blue Activate button.
Additional tech deals
Cyber Week has many additional tech sales, including exclusives discounts on MacBook Air and iPad Pro models. Here's an overview of current specials:
- Cyber Week deals: $799 MacBook Air, up to $900 off MacBook Pro, $1,799 Mac Studio and more
- Amazon offers 14-inch MacBook Pro for $1,599 on Black Friday
- Mac Studio (M1 Max chip, 64GB RAM, 1 TB SSD) discounted to $2,349
- Apple's updated 14-inch MacBook Pro drops to $1,949 ($550 off) USD), plus $70 off AppleCare
- Get the Apple Air MacBook M2 for just $1,049, plus $40 off AppleCare
- Best AirPods deals in December