After launching Apple Watch DesignLab last week, Nomad is back with a new version for Apple Watch. The popular Modern Band is now available in rich English brown with a choice of two steel hardware finishes.
Seeing the large In demand for the new English Tan Modern leather case for iPhone and Modern case for AirPods Pro, Nomad has added a popular color scheme for the Apple Watch Modern band.
Functions of Nomad Modern Band
- Sustainable full-grain leather
- Durable patina
- Dedicated stainless steel lugs and buckle
- Designed for Apple Watch Ultra, Series 8, 7, 6, SE, and all previous versions of Apple Watch
- Price: $59.95
Option English Tan is currently available for the larger 45/49mm Apple Watch. You can pick it up right now at Nomad.
Whether you want your iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch to match, or you're just looking for a well-made and a stylish new strap in its own right, it's a great new option.
Quality materials and workmanship, and the choice to match your Apple Watch with black or silver lugs and buckle, make this a solid offering at 59. $95.
9to5Mac Nomad reviews:
- Practice: Nomad 'High Volta' gives your Apple Watch the spark it needs
- Review: Nomad Leather Case for Apple TV Remote provides comfort without AirTag support
- Review: Nomad Base One Max MagSafe Charger for iPhone and Apple Watch in Gold Limited
- Nomad Launches Slim” Sport Band for Apple Watch, Apple Sport Band Update