Coming after the Homestead and World Puzzle updates, Pok Pok Playroom today released its latest update to encourage creative growth and storytelling. , role-playing games, problem solving and much more. Here's what's available in the new Halloween update.
Pok Pok continues to release frequent updates, totaling more than 20 recent releases in just a couple of years . If you haven't tried it yet, Pok Pok is like a Montessori digital playroom designed for children ages 2 to 7.
Here's how Pok Pok describes the new Halloween edition:
Get into the Halloween spirit with new and unique role-play opportunities, holiday food, candy, and more!
- A spooky fair comes to town , featuring a hot air balloon festival, spooky decorations, hidden candy baskets and a parade of costumed characters.
- The house has been transformed into a haunted house, with dusty furniture and cobwebs. , a functional cauldron and a wardrobe full of costumes.
- Shops get a spooky makeover with new toys, fancy foods and creepy toy decorations. Play dress up and trick-or-treat!
- Silly blocks? More like Creepy Blocks! The addition of new themed blocks and creepy block characters takes this creepy expansion to new heights!
- Radio sets a cool tone with the addition of two new tracks.
On. personal note: my kids play Pok Pok, I have been a paying customer since it launched. year. It has won an Apple Design Award, an Editor's Choice Award, and releases monthly updates.
Pok Pok Playroom is available on the App Store with a free 7-day trial, and monthly or yearly plans are available after that. this.