Email Facebook Twitter Reddit
AppleInsider may earn affiliate commissions for purchases made through links on our site.
Paramount+ is one of many video streaming services offering content from multiple channels. Here's how to watch Paramount+ on Mac.
Paramount launched CBS All Access in 2014 and renamed it Paramount+ in 2021. It is available in multiple countries including the US, Australia, Canada, South Korea, Italy, and more.
The service features content from CBS, Showtime, Comedy Central, and more, as well as brands like Star Trek, Halo, and other original content from Paramount.
How much does Paramount+ cost?
Maintenance plans start with Essential for 4 $.99 per month including ads. It's also available for $49.99 per year.
The Essential plan does not include local CBS stations, but offers the NFL on CBS and the UEFA Champions League in separate live streams.
Viewers can purchase an ad-free Premium plan for $9.99/month or an annual option for $99.99/year. It includes live local CBS stations, but they have commercials. Some shows also include promotional breaks for upcoming Paraamount+ content.
The company also offers two packages: the Essential + Showtime plan and the Premium + Showtime plan.
The Essential + Showtime plan costs $11.99/month or $119.99/year. Like the individual Essential plan, it does not include local CBS stations, but offers the NFL on CBS and the UEFA Champions League in separate live streams.
Premium + Showtime costs $14.99/month or $149/year. This package includes local CBS stations.
How to watch Paramount+ on Mac
< p > Mac users can watch Paramount+ primarily through a browser.
How to use a browser to view Paramount+ on Mac
- Go to the Paramount+ website and click the TRY FOR FREE button. It may also be called ACCUMULATE NOW.
- Select a subscription plan and click Continue. You will be prompted to create an account.
- Enter your full name, email address and password, then click Continue.
- The website will ask for payment information on the next screen. . Then click Launch Paramount+.
Paramount+ will not charge customers until the free trial expires . The first seven days are free.
How to watch Paramount+ with Apple TV channels on Mac
Apple includes Paramount+ in the Apple TV app.
- Open the TV app.
- Search for and select a Paramount+ channel.
- Tap the Try Free or Subscribe button. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Verify your billing information.