Apple's “Scary fast” event for Mac is set for tonight, October 30th, but its start time is completely different than usual. Here's how to watch the Apple Mac event and set a reminder so you don't miss all the company's announcements.
Expectations from Apple& New M3 laptops will be unveiled at the fall Mac event MacBook Pro and refreshed iMacs that will eventually feature M2 chips.
Meanwhile, Bloomberg's Mark Gurman doesn't expect to see an M3 chip. MacBook Air laptops haven't arrived yet, nor have Mac minis, Mac Studios, or Macs. Pro.
Read more about these details in our full review:
- Apple Announces Special Offers October 30th Event: “Scarily Fast”
- What What to expect from Apple's surprise Mac event “Scary Fast”
- An Easter egg on Apple's website confirms that the “Scary Fast” event is all about the Mac
How to watch an Apple Mac event and set a reminder
Apple ‘Scary fast’ The Mac event starts on October 30th at 5:00 pm PT/8:00 pm ET.
- Watch via the embed below or on YouTube
- If you are logged into YouTube, click the Notify Me button to receive a reminder before the event.
- View the Apple Events webpage
- Add a reminder by clicking the Add to Calendar button.
- Or watch using the Apple TV app on any compatible device (search for Scary Fast on Oct 30)
You can also get an event reminder by liking Apple's tweet.
What are you most excited to see at the Mac event? Share your thoughts in the comments!
More 9to5Mac tutorials:
- How to enable double-tap gesture controls on almost any Apple Watch
- How to set up and switch iPhone 15 Pro camera focal length
- iPhone 13 vs 15: update time?
- Best USB-C and Thunderbolt displays for Mac