Apple just increased the prices of its individual services as well as its Apple One bundles. If you want to change or cancel your Apple One subscription, find out how to lower the price of Apple services.
Apple has announced pricing in the US, UK and select countries Europe today jumped to 30% (Apple TV+ rose from $6.99 to $9.99 per month). Meanwhile, Apple One bundles have increased in price by up to 17%.
Higher prices are now available to new customers and will roll out in 30 days to existing subscribers.
Below we' I'll also tell you how to change and cancel your Apple One subscription. For more information on canceling third-party app subscriptions, check out our other guide:
- Spending too much on subscriptions? Here's how to check and cancel your iPhone subscription.
How to change or cancel your Apple One subscription
- Open theSettingsapplicationon your iPhone or iPad
- Click on your name on top
- Click Subscriptions
- Select Apple One
- To change your plan, click See “All Plans” »top
- Or select Select individual services
- To cancel, click “Cancel all services” below
- If you choose a more affordable plan, you can get the old (cheaper) price before the price increase hits existing users on November 24.
When you cancel your subscription, Apple will tell you how long you can use it (the term you've already paid for).
Tip for Parents Subscriptions are set up through your child's device/another Apple ID will not appear under your Apple ID . Go to their device and follow the instructions above to see those subscriptions.
Here's what changing or canceling an Apple One subscription looks like:
What do you think about the price hikes? Is it okay or are you going to downgrade or cancel your plan? Share your thoughts in the comments!
More 9to5Mac tutorials:
- iPhone 13 vs 15: when to update?
- The best USB-C and Thunderbolt displays for Mac.
- Here's how to hide the silent bell icon on the iPhone 15 Pro.
- Apple Pencil, Apple Pencil, and Apple Pencil: What's the deal?