Email Facebook Twitter Reddit
AppleInsider may earn affiliate commissions for purchases made through links on our site.
New Sam's Club members in the US can get an annual membership for just $19.99 as part of a special Black Friday promotion.
The Sam's Club $19.99 promotion is hosted by StackCommerce and offers new members a substantial discount on a yearly membership that typically costs $50.
Buy for $19.99.
Now is the time to sign up as a member to save the most on hundreds of household items.
Please note: This offer is only available to new Sam's Club members in the USA. You must redeem the code within 30 days of purchase. Limit to one per person, although you can purchase one additional membership as a gift.
Terms of offer:
- Membership will automatically renew at current rates. Visit SamsClub.com, the physical location of Sam's Club, or call 1-888-746-7726 for full terms or to cancel automatic renewal.
- You can download the Sam' app ;s Club to access your digital membership card and Scan & Go service.
Extra Black Friday discounts
There's a host of additional tech sales going on this Black Friday, including exclusive discounts on iPad Pro and MacBook Air models. Here's an overview of current promotions:
- Black Friday Deals: An overview of the best deals on Apple, TVs and more. more
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 Lifetime License Sells for $29.99
- Save $200 on 24GB MacBook Air M2 Models, Lowest Prices Available
- Save up to $150 on Apple's new iPad Pro M2
- Get $1,799 Mac Studio this Black Friday
- Black Friday Sonos Deals: Save 20% on Popular Soundbars & Amplifiers; columns