Samsung has announced a new sale of monitors, memory and storage, which should end on March 12th. During this promotion, you will find discounts on Samsung 4K monitors, as well as several internal and external SSDs.
Note. MacRumors is an affiliate partner of some of these providers. When you click on a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment to help us keep the site running.
These sales have been applied automatically and do not require coupon codes to see discounts. Samsung will be focusing on gaming monitors for the event, including the Odyssey 49″ curved monitor and the smaller Odyssey Neo G8 32″ curved monitor.
UP TO $600 OFF Samsung Monitor Sale
- ViewFinity 32″ 4K UHD Monitor – $289.99 vs. $339.99
- 43″ 4K UHD Smart Monitor M7 – $379, $99 vs. $499.99
- 49″ Odyssey QLED Curved Monitor – $899.99 vs. $1,199.99
- 32″ Odyssey 4K UHD Curved Monitor – $1,299.99 vs. $1,499.99
- 49″ Odyssey Quantum Mini – LED Monitor – $1,699.99 vs. $2,299 $99
- 870 EVO SATA 2.5″ SSD 1TB – $64.99 vs. $109.99< /li>
- Portable SSD capacity 2TB – $149.99 vs. $199.99
- 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 2TB – $169.99 vs. $249.99
Check out the full deals roundup to stay up to date with all the latest deals and discounts we've tracked over the past week.
Related roundup: Apple deals[ 17 comments ]