Email Facebook Twitter Reddit
AppleInsider may earn affiliate commissions for purchases made through links on our site.
If you want a powerful MacBook Pro, you can't go wrong with this 16-inch MacBook Pro with 32-core GPU. from B&H at a $450 discount.
This offer for the 16-inch MacBook Pro does not apply to the entry-level model. First, it uses the M1 Max rather than the M1 Pro, which gives it more performance.
Enabling the M1 Max also means there's 32GB of combined storage on board. In terms of storage, instead of a minimum of 512GB, it's set to 1TB.
Buy at B&H for $3,049.
You normally pay $3,499 for the configuration, but until the end of November 30th or until stocks last, you can purchase it for $3,049 at B&H. You will also receive free expedited shipping within the United States.
There are a lot of additional vehicle sales over the Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend. including exclusive discounts on MacBook Pro models. Here's an overview of current specials:
- You can still get this 1TB iPad Pro for $769 ($530 off)
- Apple's 16GB Macbook Air sells for $949, the lowest price ever
- Save up to $150 off Apple's New iPad Pro M2
- $50 Free Amazon Gift Card with 1 Year Microsoft 365 Family
- Sonos Black Friday deals extended: save 20% on popular soundbars and amplifiers; columns
< li> B&H Launches Apple Cyber Monday Sale Up To $600 Off Latest Macs & iPad