Email Facebook Twitter Reddit
AppleInsider may earn affiliate commissions for purchases made through links on our site.
B&H took it one step further by offering a loaded 13-inch MacBook Pro on Black Friday, dropping the price by another $100 to $1,399.
At the start of Black Friday, B&H offered an amazing deal on the 13-inch MacBook Pro, but just a day later, the deal got even better. Now he's upped the discount by dropping the price by $500 instead of an already high $400, and the $1,399 price is more enticing than ever.
Buy for $1399.
B&H's 13-inch MacBook Pro features an M1 chip, upgraded 16GB of combined memory, and a large 1TB SSD for storage. This now makes it $400 cheaper than the M2 counterpart with the same amount of storage and storage as shown in our 13-inch MacBook Pro M2.
At the time of publication, the offer is still available and can be shipped with free shipping to the continental United States. In addition, for those using a Payboo card, there is an additional savings that adds an instant sales tax refund to the number of qualifying states.
There are many more Black Friday sales and specials available at B&H, and you can see the list of discounts right here.
Additional Black Friday Weekend Deals
Yes many additional Black Friday tech deals that have been extended through the weekend, including exclusive discounts on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models. Here are some of the best deals, and hundreds more available in our Apple Price Guide.
- You can still get this 1TB iPad Pro for $769 ($530 off)
- 10 Best Black Friday Macbook Deals
- Apple's 16GB RAM MacBook Air Sells for $949 – Lowest Price all-time
- Save up to $150 off Apple's new M2 iPad Pro
- 2 Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 Lifetime Licenses Available for $54.99
- Sonos Black Friday Deals Extended: Save 20% on Popular Soundbars & Amplifiers; speakers
- Turn in your used iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad & get an exclusive cash bonus