AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission for purchases made through links on our site.
Price cut at the start of Black Friday reduces 88% discount on Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business Licenses 2021.
Breaking the previous all-time low price by $15, readers can now save $439 on a bundle of two standalone Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 licenses, bringing the price of StackCommerce down to $59.99.
Microsoft Office for Mac
Save up to 88% with a one-time purchase of Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021. One license $39.99, 2 packs $59.99.
To take advantage of this offer, simply follow this activation link. No subscription is required, making the offer a great way to evaluate the Office business suite for two PCs without having to manage a monthly subscription.
If you're a Windows user, Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows also retails for $59.99 when purchased as a two-pack. Plus, one license is available for $39.99 (84% off) for Mac or Windows.
Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 includes:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Teams (Basic only)
About the Office for Mac promotion
- One-time purchase installed on one Mac (per license) for use at home or work
- Individual license for Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams & OneNote
- Desktop access only (cannot be used on iPad)
- Version: 2021
- Codes must be redeemed within 30 days of purchase
- Office 2021 Home Suites is a one-time purchase that includes applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for use on a single Mac. Office as a one-time purchase does not include any services included with Microsoft 365 (such as Exchange Online and SharePoint Online).
Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows includes:
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office OneNote
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- Microsoft Office Teams
- Microsoft Office Access
< li>Microsoft Office Word
< li>Microsoft Office Publisher
Need help with your purchase? Fill out this support form and the StackCommerce team will help you stay in touch .
Other top early Black Friday deals
< p> There are plenty of other offers in the run-up to Black Friday, including exclusive discounts on MacBook Pro models. Here's an overview of this week's specials:
- Today's best deals at the start of Black Friday on Apple Software & amp; more
- B&H is hosting a massive Black Friday sale, discounts on Apple TV 4K, iPad Pro M2, Macs
- Apple's 14″ MacBook Pro with 2TB is now $300 off, plus $70 off AppleCare
- Trade in your used iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad & get an exclusive cash bonus
- Save $354 off Apple 14″ M1 Max MacBook Pro with 32GB RAM and get $70 off AppleCare