Email Facebook Twitter Reddit
AppleInsider may earn affiliate commissions for purchases made through links on our site.
Save $400 for 24 hours only on Apple's 13″ MacBook Pro with M1 processor, 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD. This Black Friday special is in stock with free expedited shipping.
The B&H Black Friday Deal Zone cuts the price of Apple's 13-inch Space Gray MacBook Pro M1 by $400, bringing the price down to $1,499. With an upgrade that includes 16GB of combined storage and a roomy 1TB SSD, this model is $300 cheaper than the M2 version with the same RAM and storage, according to our 13-inch MacBook Pro M2 Price Guide and MacBook Air M2 prices.
Buy for $1,499.
At the time of publication, items were in stock and ready to ship with free expedited shipping within the United States. Shoppers can also save with the Payboo Card, which offers an instant sales tax refund on qualifying states.
B&H is also launching additional Black Friday sale areas and specials, with a rundown of the discounted items available here.
Additional Black Friday discounts
this Black Friday, including exclusive discounts on iPad Pro and MacBook Air models. Here's an overview of current promotions:
- Black Friday Deals: Save up to $2,000 on Apple TVs, Software & learn more
- Amazon offers AirPods for $79 on Black Friday, AirPods Pro 2 for $199
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 Lifetime License Sells for $29.99
- Save $200 on 24GB MacBook Air M2 Models, Lowest Prices Available
- Save up to $150 on Apple's new iPad Pro M2
- Get $1,799 Mac Studio this Black Friday
- Black Friday Sonos Deals: Save 20% on Popular Soundbars & Amplifiers; columns