AppleInsider may earn affiliate commissions for purchases made through links on our site.
Ahead of Black Friday, Discovery Plus is offering a discount on its Ad-Lite plan: customers can pay as little as $0.99 per month for the first three months with a video streaming service.
With the holidays approaching, some people may worry that they won't be able to watch what they would like to see on TV. In what could be considered a great solution to the problem, Discovery+ is offering a steep subscription discount for its Ad-Lite plan.
At the regular price of $4.99/month, Ad-Lite subscribers can get the first three months for just $0.99/month. After three months, the subscription reverts to its regular price of $4.99.
As the name suggests, the Ad-Lite plan will give you access to the entire Discovery+ catalog with a small amount of ads displayed while you watch shows.
An ad-free tier is also available and costs $6.99 per month, but the $0.99 offer does not apply to this plan. However, nothing prevents you from switching to it after three months of the deal.
Get an offer
Promotion valid throughout Thanksgiving weekend and ends on Cyber Monday.
Discovery+ features shows from brands such as HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Animal Planet, Magnolia Network and the Discovery Channel itself, including original programming exclusive to the service.
Additional tech deals
There are many additional tech sales leading up to Black Friday, including exclusives discounts on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models. Here's an overview of current specials:
- Today's best deals at the start of Black Friday on Apple Software & amp; more
- MacBook Pro price war rages on at the start of Black Friday, 14-inch models starting at $1599
- B&H's Holiday Head Launch Sale up to 46% off Mac, iPad, HomePod mini and more. photography equipment
- Apple AirPods Pro 2 drop to $199.99 ($50 off) on Amazon
- Trade in your used iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad & get an exclusive cash bonus
- Sonos Black Friday Deals: Save 20% on popular soundbars and amplifiers; columns