by Mitchel Broussard
Following in the footsteps of Target and Walmart, Best Buy detailed its plans for Black Friday sales this week, and its schedule is very similar to other retail chains. In terms of sales, Best Buy has an expected list of TVs, appliances, video games, computers, streaming devices, and more.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate of Best Buy. When you click on a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment to help us keep the site running.
Best Buy Black Friday Schedule
Best Buy' ;s weekly Black Friday sales began on November 20th, and shoppers can expect discounts to last until Cyber Monday, November 28th. For the most part, all of these promotions are available both online and in stores.
- Sunday, November 20th – Black Friday sales begin.
- Thursday, November 24 – Stores closed, online sales continue.
- Friday, November 25 – Stores open at 5:00. local time
Black Friday Best Buys – Deals Now
Black Friday deals can be repeated across different sellers, so basically it comes down to where you prefer store. Best Buy has many of the same deals you'll find at Walmart and Target, and in the sections below you'll find large product categories broken into their own listings.
SITEWIDE SALE Best Buy's Black Friday Event
Best Buy is offering a wide range of discounted Apple products this week, including the all-time low prices on AirPods Pro 2 and MacBook Pro. , MacBook Air, iPad, and Apple Watch Ultra. You can find the highlights of Best Buy's Apple Black Friday sale below, and the rest on the seller's website.
- AirPods Pro 2 – $199.99 vs. $249.99
- 14″ MacBook Pro – $1,599 vs. $1,999
- 16″ MacBook Pro – $1,999, down from $2,499.
- MacBook Air (2020) – $799.99, down from $999.99.
- MacBook Air (2022) – $1,049, down from $1,199
- Apple Watch Ultra – $739, down from $799
- iPad 10.2-inch – $269.99, down from $329.99
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch – $300-$400 off select models starting at $799 $99
- Smart Keyboards Save $20-$30
- LG 50″ LED 4K UHD Smart TV – $299.99 vs. $379.99
- LG 65″ LED 4K UHD Smart TV TV – $449.99 vs. $379.99 from $519.99
- LG 48″ OLED 4K UHD Smart TV $569.99 down from $1299.99
- 75″ Samsung 4K UHD Smart TV – $579.99 vs. $849.99
- Samsung 85″ 4K UHD Smart LED TV $997.99 vs. $1,399.99
- Sony Bravia 65″ 4K HDR LED TV with LED-backlit $999.99 vs. $1,299.99
- >LG 55″ OLED 4K UHD Smart TV – $1,299.99 vs. $1,599.99 USA
- LG 65″ OLED 4K UHD Smart TV – $1699.99 vs. $2099.99
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K – $24.99 down from $49.99
- Roku 4K Streaming Stick – $24.99 down from $49.99
- Roku Ultra 4K – 69 $.99 vs. $99.99
- Chromecast with Google TV 4K – $39.99 vs. $49.99
- HP 14″ Chromebook – 399, $00, up from $699.00
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ – $799.99, down from $1229.99
- M2 MacBook Air – $1,049.00, down from $1,199.00
- Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro Touchscreen Laptop – $1,149.99 off $1,649.99
Like all other retailers, this season Best Buy is offering the $299.99 Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Bundle as well as a 3-month Nintendo Switch Online subscription.
- Fitbit Luxe – $79.95 , vs. $129.95
- Samsung Galaxy Watch4 – $169.99, vs. $279.99
- Fitbit Sense 2 – $199.95 $299.99
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Aluminum $229.99 $279.99
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro $399.99 $449.99< /li> li>
You can find all of Apple's Black Friday deals currently available in our dedicated post. For everything else, we keep track of all the best deals of the season related to Apple in our Black Friday roundup, so be sure to check back throughout the month for an updated list of all the most notable discounts you'll find on Black Friday 2022.
Related Reviews: Apple Black Friday, Apple DealsRelated Forum: Community Discussion[ 2 comments ]