Email Facebook Twitter Reddit
AppleInsider may earn affiliate commissions for purchases made through links on our site.
Even if you're waiting for your iPhone 14 Pro, you can still get ready with a bargain iPhone case during Black Friday sales.
If you have a new iPhone 14 Pro, check out the Nomad All Sale to find the right discounted cases thirty%. But if you have an older iPhone, you can get an incredible discount of up to 90% on the case you need by purchasing it from the Nomad Special Collection.
Official Apple cases on sale on Amazon
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro Clear Case with MagSafe, now $37.49 .US ($11 off)
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro Silicone Case with MagSafe in select colors now $37.49 ($11 off)
- Apple iPhone 14 Plus Leather Case with MagSafe in select colors, now $44.99 ($15 off)
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Leather Case with MagSafe in select colors, now $44.99 USA ($15 off)
Or if it's the best reliable protection , which you can get, try Otterbox. There is currently a 25% discount on the site. While Incase has up to 50% off, again site-wide.
In addition, ESR Gear is hosting a “Black Friday Carnival” — until December 7, 2022 — where you can get up to 50% off iPhone and iPad cases.
Be sure to check out ESR Gear's HaloLock Vegan Leather Wallet Stand. It's a MagSafe wallet that holds credit cards tightly against your iPhone and also acts as a kickstand.
It's currently priced at $25.99, which means you save 25% when used with code BLACK25.
Additional Black Friday tech deals
There are many additional tech sales leading up to Black Friday, including exclusive discounts on iPad Pro and MacBook Air models. Here's an overview of current specials:
- 75+ of Apple's best Black Friday deals for AirPods, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and amp; more
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 Lifetime License Sells for $29.99
- Save $200 on 24GB MacBook Air M2 Models, Lowest Prices Available
- Save up to $150 on Apple's new iPad Pro M2
- Get $1,799 Mac Studio this Black Friday
- Sonos Deals: Save 20% on popular soundbars and amplifiers; columns