Email Facebook Twitter Reddit
AppleInsider may earn affiliate commissions for purchases made through links on our site.
If you're trying to fix iTunes issues, iCloud storage limits, or a broken iPhone, you should first back up your iPhone with DearMob iPhone Manager. in case you run into a lot of problems.
When transferring via iCloud, a quick start isn't always ideal. There are no selective transfer options, and there can also be slow speed issues, iPhone stuck on restore, risks of data loss, and more.
Apple iTunes only offers transfer in one direction, so the synchronization mechanism may result in data loss. Also, the file types supported through iTunes are too limited.
Transferring and backing up iPhone data should be easy, flexible, and secure. This is where DearMob iPhone Manager can help with a 50% discount.
What is DearMob iPhone Manager?
DearMob iPhone Manager is an easy-to-use iPhone backup and iPhone transfer app compatible with Mac and Windows. It supports wired and Wi-Fi connections and has fast download and transfer speeds.
DearMob iPhone Manager helps you transfer and backup iPhone data for free, and credits are provided daily to complete their tasks. The free plan is suitable for casual users.
If you are interested in getting a full license for DearMob iPhone Manager, now is the time to take advantage of DearMob's exclusive discount to get the software at 50% off.
DearMob iPhone Manager Best Features
- Lightning two-way transfer, lightning transfer from iPhone to iPhone and from Mac or PC to iPhone
- Super-fast transfer of up to 100 photos in eight seconds
- Custom backup and restore. You can save your iPhone data in a secure off-device backup for peace of mind and restore everything, including app data.
- Ability to back up and restore selected file types.
- Simple iPhone migration. DearMob iPhone manager has a 1:1 clone option to transfer data from old devices to new iPhone or iPad at high speed.
- Photo Management: Users can import, export or delete photos in a group selected with about any metadata you want. There are also photo group name options for better organization. Apple ProRaw, DNG, HEIC, HDR and other types of photos are supported.
- Manage many types of files: DearMob for iPhone supports photos, videos, songs, contacts, movies, TV shows, messages, e-books. , PDFs, documents, ringtones, calendar events, app data, and more.
- Safe and secure: No risk of accidental deletion of data as files are added to iPhone without replacing existing data.
- For added security, it is possible to password protect all device backup files.
How to back up an iPhone and transfer Easily download iPhone files with DearMob iPhone Manager
How to perform a full iPhone backup to Mac
- Open DearMob iPhone Manager and go to Backup
- Connect your iPhone to your computer .
- Select the backup path copy anywhere on the computer, including external hard drives, network storage, etc.
- Click “Back Up Now” and you will get a full iPhone backup file exactly where you want.< /li>
Steps to backup iPhone selectively d data
- Once your iPhone is connected, navigate to each data type in the DearMob iPhone Manager interface.
- For photos, select the items you want and click the Export button.
< li>Repeat the process for video. , songs, contact cards, ringtones, digital books, PDFs in apps and files, and more
You can also encrypt iPhone backups and individual files. With these copies stored securely on your Mac or Windows PC, you can later sync them to another iPhone as well.
How to transfer data from iPhone to new iPhone using Dearmob iPhone Manager
- Find the backup file you created in DearMob iPhone manager > Backup > Restore tab
- Connect another iPhone, select backup file,
- select Restore app and app data
- Click Restore.
DearMob iPhone Manager supports iPhones from iPhone 4 running iOS 7 and above. It supports iPads that can run iOS 7 up to and including the latest iPad Pros with the Apple Silicon M2 processor.
It can process photos saved in JPG, PNG, Apple ProRAW, Live Photos, GIF and HEIC formats. And it supports converting HEIC images to JPG!
Video support is comprehensive and includes film recordings, ProRes video, 4K, HDR, movies, songs, podcasts, iTunes U, voice memos, and home videos.
Get an iPhone DearMob Manager at an Exclusive Discount
If you want an easier way to back up your iPhone and transfer your data, you can use DearMob iPhone Manager with a 50% discount.
From the same team, you can also get 50% of other practical tools, including VideoProc Converter, a great video processing tool to easily convert, compress, edit, download and burn videos.