Apple's annual four-day Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale kicked off in Australia and New Zealand. Until November 28, shoppers can receive a free Apple Gift Card with the purchase of certain products.
< br />Offer available on select iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, Beats and accessories. As usual, many of Apple's latest products are excluded, such as the iPhone 14 series, Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch Ultra, and Mac Studio.
Apple's four-day shopping event will also be available in the US, Canada, UK, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and some other countries starting tomorrow.
To the USA. , the value of the gift card will be as follows:
- $50 for iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12, and iPhone SE.
- $50 for iPad mini and iPad Air.
- $30 for the ninth generation iPad
- $250 for the 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 chip
- $200 for the 13-inch MacBook Pro with an M2 chip
- $150 for a MacBook Air with an M1 or M2 chip and a 24-inch iMac
- $100 for a Mac mini
- $50 for a second Apple Watch SE 2nd Gen
- $25 for AirPods 2nd Gen and AirPods 3rd Gen with Lightning Case
- $50 for AirPods Pro 2nd Gen
- $75 US for AirPods Max
- $50 for Beats Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Fit Pro, and Beats Studio Buds.
- $25 for Beats Flex
- $25 for MagSafe Duo Charger, 2nd Generation Apple Pencil, and Smart Keyboard Folio
- $25 for Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro Headphones
The promotion is available in the Apple online store, in the Apple Store app and in retail stores inah Apple. As usual, refurbished products are not eligible for a gift card and this offer cannot be combined with educational pricing.
Black Friday is one of the few times this year that Apple offers discounts on its products, but better deals are often available through resellers such as Amazon, so be sure to check out our Black Friday review for the latest deals on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, Apple TV, accessories and more. .
Apple Gift Cards are now universal and can be used to purchase products, subscription-based services like Apple Music and Apple TV+, App Store apps, iTunes Store content like TV shows and movies, iCloud+ storage, and more other.
Related Reviews: Apple Black Friday, Apple DealsRelated Forum: Community Discussion[ 12 Comments ]