Apple has officially released macOS 14 Sonoma for Mac. The new operating system introduces lock screen wallpapers, a new desktop widget, a gaming mode, the ability to turn websites into desktop apps, and more.
The new version of macOS is filled with new features. Here are a few things to try after upgrading:
- Interactive widgets
- Desktop widgets
- iPhone widgets on Mac
- Improved auto-correction and built-in text prediction.
- Safari Profiles
- Add to Dock in Safari
- Combine search filters in messages
- Note anchoring in the notes.
- Game mode when playing in full screen mode.
- Calling Siri without turning on the “Hey!” command. to “Siri”
Apple has also brought its attractive screensavers from Apple TV to Macs with macOS Sonoma, and they can also be used as desktop wallpapers.
There's a lot more to macOS 14, and Apple has a 12-page PDF detailing everything new. You can also see 9to5Mac's 10 Best macOS Sonoma Features from Jeff Benjamin below:
macOS Sonoma is available as a free update and is compatible with the following Mac computers:
- iMac 2019 and later
- iMac Pro
- MacBook Air 2018 and later
- MacBook Pro 2018 and later
- Mac Pro 2019 and later
- Mac Studio
- Mac mini 2018 and later
What’ ;is yours Favorite feature so far? Let us know in the comments!