0 Facebook Twitter Reddit
LCG's ongoing fall premiere auction features four first-generation iPhones, including one that's all still on sale. sealed in original shipping box.
LCG Auctions in Baton Rouge begins its fall premiere auction on Friday, with more than 240 lots offered for sale from October 13 to 29.
Although the auction boasts a truly impressive number of lots. vintage pop culture collectibles, plus eight pieces of collectible Apple hardware.
Apple devices up for auction include:
- 2007 iPhone 4GB with original Apple Store receipt.
- 2007 iPhone, 8GB, still sealed in package. Apple/FedEx Shipping Box
- 1st Generation Apple iPod, 5GB, 5GB in factory packaging.
- 2007 iPhone, 8GB with iTunes
- iPhone 2008, 16 GB in original packaging, in original shipping packaging
- iPhone 2008, 16 GB in original packaging li>
- iPhone 3G 2008, in original packaging
- 2009 iPhone 3GS in original packaging
Also included in the auction will be the 2020 Apple Employee 20th Anniversary Award, which is made from the same recycled aluminum used in Mac Mini and MacBook Air. The product comes in its original packaging and includes a business card from Apple CEO Tim Cook.
Last year, LCG Auctions sold an original iPhone that was still factory sealed for nearly $40,000.
In February, LCG Auctions sold a factory-packed first-generation iPhone for $63,356.40, beating the expected sale price of $50,000.